FREE Activities Calendar to Keep your Residents Active!
This year we are focusing on Keeping Residents Active and to support the care sector we are giving a FREE monthly activities calendar and checklist to all care homes in the UK.
We want to showcase all the wonderful activities that carers and activities coordinators do with their residents and we would like to encourage you to share your activities on social media using the hashtag #KeepingResidentsActive and tag Person Centred Software in your posts.
You can download your free February activities calendar and your checklist by filling in your details below
Here’s a preview of the activities during February:
- Dignity Action Day – A day to celebrate providing dignified care to your residents. Hold a Digni-Tea event or construct a Digni-Tree.
- Crepe Day – Set up a buffet breakfast for your residents with a pile of crepes and lots of different toppings like strawberries, chocolate etc.
- Carrot Cake Day – Gather ingredients and make a carrot cake with your residents and serve it up with a cup of tea.
- World Cancer Day – Talking openly about cancer with residents makes a huge difference in increasing understanding and reducing fear.
- World Nutella Day – Look up some Nutella recipes, like cookies, cakes, brownies etc. and have a themed meal with your residents.
Check back here for March’s calendar and checklist at the end of the month for another calendar full of interesting and exciting activities